Tuesday 27 January 2009

I'm possible

I watched "Barbie and The Diamond Castle" today. I don't really fancy this kind of movie, but after giving myself a chance for the show, I felt the movie was rather meaningful and interesting. Well, you won't know until you try.

Believe in all that can be.

Here's the soundtrack (Title:Believe) for that movie. This song is quite meaningful and motivating.





And these are the lyrics to the song:

Hidden beneath the ground, is a spring that feeds the creek,
Invisible as the wind,
That you feel upon your cheek,
And every breeze that whispers,
Reminds us constantly,
Sometimes what's real is something you can't see...

Believe... in all that can be,
A miracle starts whenever you dream,
Believe, and sing from your heart,
You'll see,
Your song will hold the key...

Waiting behind the clouds,
Is the sky that's always clear,
And chasing away the doubts,
You watch the sun appear,
It's shining to remind you,
As each new day begins,
There's always hope if you just let it in...

Believe... in all that can be,
A miracle starts whenever you dream,
Believe, and sing from your heart,
You'll see,
Your song will hold the key...

You can paint the stars,
You can touch the sky,
Spread your wings and discover you can fly (and sing from high),
You won't know until you try...

Believe... in all that can be,
A miracle starts whenever you dream,
Believe, and sing from your heart,
You'll see,
Your song will hold the key...

Oooh-ooh, believe, and dream what can be,
Ask with your heart,
And you will receive.

Believe, the beauty is yours to see,
Your song will hold the key...

Oooh-oooh...

(When you) Believe...

Beli-eve...

When you believe...

Ohhh, believe...


If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will see that I always write about miracles, dreams and believing in ourselves. I suppose this goes well with the theme of my blog, INSPIRING.

But the reason on top of that is because I do believe in miracles.

I believe that I can accomplish my dreams and ambition.

I believe that I can see and find true love.

Some may throw a teasing look or sarcastic remarks, others may pour one whole big pale of cold water. But those things are what I believe in.

"Believe in all that can be, a miracle starts whenever you dream."

Dreams will come true when we believe. Because once we start believing, we will work towards what we believe in.

Nothing is impossible. Because "Impossible" is composed of "I'm possible".

In fact, if it's not happening now, I won't believe that I am blogging on the second day of Chinese New Year. Well, you won't know until you try.

PS: Happy Chinese New Year! 祝大家新年快乐,心想事成!加油加油加油!

No comments: