Monday 31 March 2008

Philosophy out of a speed test

38 words

Speedtest




This is my speed. I know this is not very high. I'll try to beat the record. If I were to be satisfied with this record, I would never ever make an attempt of outdoing myself. And there will never ever be a breakthrough in me. That's life. That's how scientists keep on coming up with newer and more superb theories than the previous ones. That's how great inventions after inventions are created. These are all the product of mankind's dissatisfaction on their lives, brilliant ideas that are squeezed from their brains and the tremendous amount of effort that is put in. So, being satisfied is not the key to being happy and merry. But being dissatisfied to very great an extent would also land us in hell.

At the end of the day, it all depends on us to handle our dissatisfaction. It's the effort that leads to improvement, not the grumbling and moaning. Don't moan and groan upon failure, but strive towards success.

May every one of us be blessed every single moment and dreams do come true.

No comments: