Saturday 29 November 2008

Memories in Bukit Larut....

Good times are there to recall and cherish. And the trip to Bukit Larut is truthfully one of the best moments I had throughout my life in SMKB. This trip is a memory to be kept for the rest of my life.
>>
>

All smiles and ready to go for our destination >>>>>







Around 4 hours after that, we reached taiping! Then, waited for another bus and went to Fang Jayne's grandparents' house.



AT TAIPING LAKE...haha..


4 quite-handsome guys posing their smiles, but I have no idea why ding hang close his eyes...


weee = victory
smile = happiness
we smile! Cheering our friendship forever!






forever friends!



SHOOTING MY DEBUT MV... haha...













our finger-licking good dinner.... cooked by the four of us in this photo!


feeling sunshine...




PS: When I see this post one day in future, I will recall all those smiles and nice memories! Friendship always remains despite not seeing each other....

No comments: